Types of Spirituality: The connection of your soul with the Universe
When you’re dealing with internal noises, then emotional wellbeing shivers. So, what makes you relieve? Maybe your nachos with weekend T.V. program, or it can be your so-called balling alley. Do you think it is enough for your inner mental peace? Isn’t it repetitive? Well, yes! If you’re entirely screw up from such things in your life, then dude! It would be beneficial if you balance your own types of Spirituality. In other words, it is better to arrive late than not to come at all.
Do you know about spiritual health? Then don’t miss the boat because you’re going to surf in the world of Spirituality.
Hence, It’s a world where the fusion of Nature and Human’s psychological health is real. It’s an open box of mental calmness that teaches us to be in solitude without any unnecessary emotional attachments or connectivity with humans.
For Example: Let’s think about an unnecessary drama at the office.
- Feeling nervous
- Thinking about the image, self-esteem
- Disturbing their mental health by self-doubting
- Psychologically not responding to anything that is happening without reason.
Result: Person 2 understands that it is temporary and also the Nature of work. Whereas Person 1 is completely anxious and depressed.
It means – “For him who has no concentration, there is no tranquillity.” —The Bhagavad Gita
It means spiritual awakening is the state where you easily let go of the toxicity and deal with it wisely.
What is Spirituality and spiritual Health?
However, it’s an aura of your internal happiness.
Simply, we can say that it’s a centric theory of the Human and the soul in which any material or physical things are just things.
Suppose a person achieves a tremendous mental balance and can calm their inner selves. Even if they develop faith in God and never attract on things is the kind of Spirituality.
So, what we know about spiritual health? Is it similar to your physical health?
Well, Spiritual health is entirely different from your physiological health. Hence, It’s a discovery of your self-awakening.
- That means you know how to be calm in different situations.
- It makes a balance between your Psychological, Physiological, and social health.
- When you find comfort and hope even in the darkest days.
- Even a spiritual person seeks peace with Nature rather than being with an artificial world.
- It is a state of living your life in the present moment without any unnecessary worries about yesterdays and tomorrow.
- However, it’s a human’s connection to the soul.
What are the types of Spirituality?
There 5 types of Spirituality:
- Mystical Spirituality
- Authoritarian Spirituality
- Intellectual Spirituality
- Service Spirituality
- Social Spirituality
These are the 5 types of spirituality in which every Human has their way to balance their mental health.
“The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal Peace.”
—The Bhagavad Gita
Do you think your mental health is stable?
Being calm and pretending to be in peace are two different things. Some know the reality, and some are still searching for it.
- If you think you’re mentally stable, then judgmental people are nothing for you.
- Hence, if you prefer to spend your days on materialistic happiness, which is temporary –maybe it’s not your internal happiness.
- Somehow if you’re not able to understand the differences between loneliness and solitude, you’re not happier.
- When the cosmic and universal aura is just a myth for you, maybe you’re on the wrong track of spiritual awakening.
So, what is mental health stability?
- When you believe that nothing is permanent, not even your most challenging days.
- If the lap of Nature becomes the best place, then you can feel the aura of relaxation.
- However, if solitude is your priority, then, believe me, Spirituality comes faster to you.
- Books become your best friend, and the open sky is what you want.
- Helping others and compassionating for others is the first thing.
- Furthermore, It’s a situation of far away from materialistic pleasure.
These are the things when you’re mentally stable.
What are the 5 elements of the universe?
Hence, we humans are surrounded by the 5 supernatural elements of Nature.
However, these five elements are crucial for spiritual health.
How are 5 elements connected with types of Spirituality?
Hence, everything in Nature is the creativity of Air, Water, Fire, Earth, and Space. The aura of these elements attracts the soul of the universe. In other words, if we start spending time with trees, rivers, mountains, or more, then we start exploring.
Do we start exploring what we’re? Why we humans are always greedy and angry? Why we spent more with artificial than on being real.
Then these 5 elements make us realize that your mental peace is necessary.
“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” –John Burroughs.
What are the paths to improve your types of spirituality health?
Hence, there is a various path for the improvement of your inner core.
- Explore your Spirituality
- Express what you’re experiencing
- Yoga and inhale deeply-exhale freely
- Travel! Travel! As much you can
- Positive thinking is necessary.
- Explore your inner-self
These are the various ways of self-discovery. What is yours? Comment us below to know more about self-exploration.
The soul: “You’re born for humans, but the existence of your souls is always with the universe. So, your mental health is real. Take care of it.”
5 thoughts on “Spirituality: The connection of your soul with the Universe”
I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is really a nice post, keep it up. Brian Sacchetti
I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers. Gavin Slomski
I visited a lot of website but I conceive this one has something extra in it. Numbers Lemler
Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Teodoro Crossin
I really love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme. Gerald Biernacki