Wake-up | Challenging | Tricks | Did you know
Why some successful tend to wake-up early? Have you ever thought that your smartphone only captures your face while taking selfies, not what you’re facing? Believe me; you’re just fooling yourself. Sometimes things are going out of control; in that way, all you need to know about your mental health awareness.
Even morning people are likely to have fewer mental problems than night owls. So, it makes you feel glow and confident.
Here’re some inspirational personalities who believe in more, investing more hours, generating more ideas, and showing the real meaning of innovations to the world.
- Team Cook, CEO of Apple: Wakes up early at 03:45 a.m. and starts his day with Emailing unique strategy. Then earn more hours to live. It reflects that you don’t need to overthink because one step towards your goal is enough for your Mental Health Awareness without any excuses.
- FLOTUS Michelle Obama: She was the first lady of the United States and one of the world’s gazing personalities. When we’re sleeping with the dreams of having a pleasant body, The first lady used to wake-up early at 04:30 a.m. Without waking up early or having zero workouts can make the person mentally ill. So, she believes in health.
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter and Square: He wakes up at 05:30 a.m. and meditates daily. It makes him mentally balanced and calm to generate innovative ideas for social connectivity.
- Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks: He wakes up at 06:00 a.m. and starts his day with a workout and bike ride.
- IndraNooyi, CEO of Pepsico: In her successful career, Hence, Nooyi believes in punctuality, leading her to become one of India’s leading personalities.
“Morning Sex is the best way to wake-up and ease your workday. It also reduces stress and generates your energy level.” – Get ready with your partner for a sensual start of your day.
Yes! Waking up in the morning is self-challenging. Remember that if you wake up today, it will make your tomorrow healthy and wise.
- Sleep early to wake- early (Yes! It’s true).
- Place your alarm far from your bed.
- Get out of your bed before you shut-off your alarm.
- Make your mind psychologically prepared.
- Wash your face with cold water.
If you start your day early with the glimpses of morning mist, then it will glow your skin, Mental Health Awareness and enhance self-esteem. So, go and break the rules that bound you.